Sunday, April 19, 2009

Film Club Premieres Student Film Tuesday

The Student Film Production Club premiered the student film, "OU, I Love You" Tuesday April 14th. Students, faculty and many others came together for the first viewing of the student produced production.

This semester, the SFPC brought together students from different colleges on campus to produce the "OU, I Love You" film. The film mimics the major motion picture, "Paris, je'Taime" which follows eight love stories set in Paris. OU's version features 12 stories which follow topics varying from romantic love to school pride.

"It's a landmark for OU," said SFPC President Jack Patchel. "I think this is the first time a college has ever done something like this. If this goes well, we are hoping a lot of other colleges will try something similar. It's nice to be cutting edge sometimes."

Patchel said that the SFPC will continue to apply the finishing touches to the film, and students should be able to purchase DVDs in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment